Hershey Park Pennsylvania - Hershey's Chocolate World & Theme ParkAll New in 2012 - SKYRUSH - the tallest, longest and FASTEST roller coaster at Hershey Park! A delicious adventure awaits you and the whole family at Hershey Park. Home to heart-pounding amusement rides, Hershey Park features roller coasters like the Roller Soaker, Lightning Racer, Storm Runner and Fahrenheit, plus The Claw, a 65-foot spinning pendulum ride. Admission tickets to Hershey Park include entrance to ZOOAMERICA. Also adjacent to Hershey Park is Hershey's Chocolate World, where you’ll find a free visitor's center with restaurants, shops and a chocolate-themed thrill ride.
Cannons N' Coasters Civil War History & Hershey Park Package
Interactive Civil War history in Gettysburg combined with the excitement and thrills of Hershey Park is sure to make memories your kids will never forget at Gateway Gettysburg. Also included with this package are four (4) admissions to the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitors Center (cyclorama, film and museum experience), and four (4) admissions to the American Civil War Museum. Gettysburg Expedition Guide which includes car audio tour, guidebook & commemorative computer CD-ROM is also included. Tour the battlefields at your leisure with this great tool. Get in on all the fun at Pennsylvania’s Hershey Park with this special package.
Your Package includes
- Two (2) nights accommodations at the Wyndham Gettysburg or Courtyard by Marriott Gettysburg
- Four (4) one-day admissions to Hershey Park
- Four (4) admissions to the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitors Center (cyclorama, film and museum experience)
- Four (4) admissions to the American Civil War Museum
- Gettysburg Expedition Guide (Auto Audio Tour, CD-ROM)